Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole & Responsibilities:
1. Supports technical delivery of PERLab projects on electronics products – executes technical ideation, technical concept / solution development, cost estimation
2. Supports project teams with business case input on benefit potential, investment costs, implementation timeline, etc.
3. Independently develops cost models (should and as-is) for electronic components (Eg: ICs, memory, display, PCB substrates, etc.)
4. Carry out component Engineering to suggest low-cost alternates
5. Analyzes electronic products / PCBAs architecture, design, and manufacturing process and suggest potential improvement opportunities with strong backing.
6. Builds and maintains data assets and tools (cost benchmarks, spec databases, etc.)
7. Advises and makes recommendations on key suppliers and typical cost drivers of components
Preferred background / experience
1. Electronic Engineer with 5 to 8 years of experience in product design & development
2. Well-rounded experience across Electrical and Electronic products (Consumer and B2B)
3. Deep familiarity with the functioning and specification of key electronic components (actives and passives) and related market trends (supplier landscape, tech advances, etc)
4. Deep familiarity with connectivity protocols and standards
5. Deep familiarity with embedded software architecture (RTOS, Bare Metal, Android / Linux, etc.)
6. Familiarity with the semiconductor value chain and fabrication process
Role:Embedded Hardware Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
HuQuo Consulting Pvt. Ltd.