We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Primary Internal Interactions
- Coordinate with Project Managers and participate in project planning and recurring meetings
- Collaborate with other team members to review prototypes and develop iterative revisions
- Extensive experience (3-10 years) with Java, especially JDK 1.8 working on business Logic and Integration Layer
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Thorough understanding of containers like Arrays, List, Vector, Maps and Collections Frameworks.
- Markup Languages like XML and JSON
- JUnit (or other Unit Testing framework)
- Version control tools like SVN, Githubetc
- Concepts related to Streaming, String functions, Type castings
- Good at technical designs, estimations, Technical solution
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and Restful APIs
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with build tools such as Jenkins, Ant or Maven
- Familiarity with continuous integration Roles and Responsibilities
- Only those candidate should apply who can join within 30 days.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HuQuo Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
One of the Global analytics MNC firm.
Contact Company:HuQuo Consulting Pvt. Ltd.